Do you switch to holiday scented cleaning products this time of year? I always look forward to buying new seasonal soaps and cleaners. As a mom I wash my hands (and the dishes) about a bazillion times a day. The way I look at it, I might as well be using soaps I enjoy smelling and treat my skin nicely. The scent of candy canes and fresh pine tree just puts me in the holiday spirit!
That’s why I’m so excited about Mrs. Meyer’s new seasonal Peppermint scent. It’s cool and fresh, with just a hint of vanilla. Mrs. Meyer’s also brought back two favorites from last year: Iowa Pine and Orange Clove. The Iowa Pine smells just like a fresh-cut Christmas tree, and the Orange Clove reminds me of something yummy, simmering on the stove. Unfortunately, they have already sold out of the Iowa Pine scent, but Grove is currently working on trying to get more in stock soon….so for now you still have 2 of these awesome scents available to you – Orange Clove & Peppermint!
With this Holiday Set from Grove Collaborative, now you can experience the magic of Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents for free. (The hardest part is choosing a scent!)
The set includes a Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap, Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap, Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray, and a Grove Collaborative Bubble Up.
Naturally, I couldn’t wait to try the Bubble Up soap dispenser and brush. The brush works like a charm on holiday baking messes, and it looks like fabulous decor sitting on my counter. I filled it with Mrs. Meyer’s Peppermint dish soap and set it next to the sink to make my holiday cleanup a snap.
Mrs. Meyer’s soaps are a staple in our house, and the Peppermint was an instant favorite. Once the Peppermint hits the water, the scent wafts up and is unbelievably fresh. I love the smell, and I can feel good about using these products with my family because they’re made with all plant-based ingredients.
When you sign up with Grove Collaborative, you’ll get the entire set for free. Grove ships high-quality, healthy brands like Mrs. Meyer’s, Seventh Generation, and Method straight to your door at an affordable price. Since I started using Grove, I’ve cut down on runs to the grocery store to grab one or two items (which is a big deal when it starts getting cold and snowy out here in Wisconsin!).
Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents often sell out before the holiday season even begins, so this is a great chance to get your hands on them for free. If you’re interested, don’t wait!— the offer is only available through November 21 or until the sets are gone! Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative if you’re a new customer by clicking here. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s offer for free when you sign up! If you’re already a customer, you’ll receive the brand new Grove Collaborative Bubble Up for 50% off by clicking here.
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Bonus tip: Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, be sure to sign up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service. I am a VIP member myself and I can’t recommend it enough!
Leave a Reply